- 10 Fall Date Ideas In Well Being
- 10 Fantastic Things About Fall In Personal StoriesFall is hands down my favorite season of all time. The weather is perfect, the mood is magnificent, and I am just genuinely happier. With today being the first day of fall and my birthday coming up this week, I decided to share with you all what my […]
- How To Build Your Own Happiness In Well BeingWith the seasons about to change and the colder weather upon us – we sometimes may find ourselves having a harder time pushing away negative thoughts and feelings since we are copped up inside of your homes. This is a list of ways you can […]
- 3 Reasons To Go To Your County Fair In Well BeingFor the town that I live in, this is the week of our smaller county fair and in two weeks the next town over has an even bigger fair to start off the fall season. I honestly love the fair; with all the food, rides, shows, games, laughter, and […]
- Back For The Battle In GamingSince this is the month that my birthday falls in I decided to re-sub to World of Warcraft. I actually re-subbed last month and I got the current promotion of six months of game time and the Sylverian Dreamer mount. I love this mount, it is such a […]
- Video Game Romance In Personal StoriesI recently saw a post floating around Facebook that read: I have never read and related to something as much as this one little post. I smiled from the first line to the last. I love that there is at least one other person out there that feels the […]
- 5 Reasons To Get A Pet In Well BeingIf you already have a pet then you already know how therapeutic they are for you. If you don’t own a pet – you are truly missing out. However, the best alternative for getting some pet therapy is going to your local animal shelters. They […]
I am a 26-year-old blogger located in the bustling city of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. This blog is my online journal and my goal is to change the world one blog post at a time while fulfilling my addiction to Dunkin Donuts coffee and World of Warcraft.